Beantwortet

music keeps interrupting - Sony TV

• 25 January 2024
  • 6 Antworten
  • 76 Ansichten

Abzeichen +1

Hi, my players is connected via cable. When I pick a radio station from Sonos or iTunes the sounds keeps cutting off. It’s also connect to the tv. Sound from tv is perfect no interruptions. Support told me when listening radio to pull the sound cable from the Sony tv, which doesn’t make a difference and the it’s a joke to suggest that. Anyone else have those issues and was able to resolve it

icon

Beste Antwort von Tgrau 27 February 2024, 09:54

Original anzeigen

6 Antworten

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +4

Hello @Tgrau …

You’re welcome to the DE community, but you can also visit EN to probably get more responses in English.

https://en.community.sonos.com

Regarding your problem this might be a network issue. I suggest to set a fixed 2,4 GHz channel (1,6 or 11) for your routers wifi and to choose another channel for the SonosNet (that you will use if at least one Sonos device is cabled via lan) within Sonos app settings. 
I also recommend sending a diagnosis and contacting Sonos support to take a look at it. 

Abzeichen +1

Hi thank you for your support. When I read it I got actually excited that this might actually be working. I had the router already on 2.4 ghz already for my printer. I than changed to another WiFi but unfortunately that didn’t work either, a real bummer. I will call support again. This has been going on for some time and I called in a couple of times. Last time they said to pull the sound cable from tv which improves slight but it’s not fix. Apparently it’s a problem on Sonos side and they would try to fix it at „one“ point. It used to work for a long time but suddenly it keeps interrupting so annoying. Maybe I have to end buying something else. 

Abzeichen +1

Took a while after all the stuff we tried  we switched off the serial out on the tv since then no more interruption. 

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +4

@Tgrau 

Strange issue… but however you found the solution. Thanks for sharing this with us. Might be helpful for other user too.

Abzeichen +1

It was the rs232 that I desabled

Benutzerebene 6
Abzeichen +3

Hi, my players is connected via cable. When I pick a radio station from Sonos or iTunes the sounds keeps cutting off. It’s also connect to the tv. Sound from tv is perfect no interruptions. Support told me when listening radio to pull the sound cable from the Sony tv, which doesn’t make a difference and the it’s a joke to suggest that. Anyone else have those issues and was able to resolve it

Took a while after all the stuff we tried  we switched off the serial out on the tv since then no more interruption. 

Moin @Tgrau 

ich kann verstehen, dass es nicht immer absolut nachvollziehbar ist, was der Support anleitet. Es gibt tatsächlich ein bekanntes Problem, das ausschließlich in der Kombination Playbar (TOSlink-) an Sony TV vorkommen kann. Daher haben die Kollegen dich gebeten, das Kabel testweise zu ziehen.

Lies dir gerne meine Antwort und Workaround hier dazu durch, um mehr zu erfahren.

Gruß

Nils

Antworten