Frage

Download

Abzeichen

Hello. I used to be able to download music before and when I opened the sound, the songs automatically appeared in the app.  Now they don't appear, which prevents me from listening to the songs that I recently downloaded.  Why?  Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag ist geschlossen für weitere Beiträge

4 Antworten

@Johnjohn, Downloaded whereto? The facility to play music stored on an iOS device has been removed several months ago. It’s still available on Android though.

How can I listen to tracks stored on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?

Abzeichen

I downloaded it from youtube. Copy the link and then download it from a download site. And the music was on my phone and automatically when I turn on the music the music was there. Not now. And I don't understand why I do everything the same as before. Unless it is the new update for Sonos 2 that has a bug.

Thanks a lot

John John 

I still don’t know if you’ve got an iPhone or an Android device. Moreover, if you have downloaded YT videos Google may have figured out a way to render the files useless.

P.S. Are you able to play the videos/mp3 files via Airplay (provided you have an iOS device)?

Abzeichen

I have android system. Yes, I open the songs on my device in the sonos app, just use it that way. Just over a week ago I downloaded a song and the app recognizes the song on my phone. Only today is not.