Less frequent updates required, SONOS vs Acrobat

Please Sonos, i get it that you want to have the systems up to date on the newest developments but it gets a little much i think.

I'm almost comparing you with Adobe Acrobat, Thee are way too frequent updates that my wife and I stated to bett if launching the app would trigger an update.

So please please, do good but less frequent updates

6 Antworten

The frequent updates will remain but with v9.2 you can enable automatic updates.

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/225?language=en_US

I fully agree with wro - everytime i turn on the sonos system there’re updates to install. Simetimes a few minutes - sometimes a “few” minutes more. This really beamce annoying over the time. Some of my guests at home are already laughing about this ongoing mess!

I AGREE: So please please, do good but less frequent updates

Benutzerebene 1
Abzeichen +2

the same hier - I fully agree with wro.

Perhaps you should do updates only a few times a year. From my point of view every 2 or 3 months would be enough.

One exception: updates for security reasons!

Abzeichen

Perhaps you should do updates only a few times a year. From my point of view every 2 or 3 months would be enough.

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Abzeichen

Perhaps you should do updates only a few times a year. From my point of view every 2 or 3 months would be enough...

my issue has again arrived, what to do now?

@iosman123, is your Sonos system running over your home WiFi or is a component/Boost wired to the router, i.e. the system operating in SonosNet mode? Do you have any wireless range extenders and powerlines resp. in use?

Antworten