Beantwortet

Five Stereo vs Arc+Sub+Ones

Hi,

I know, sound is quite subjective, but has anyone ever compared two Sonos Five in stereo against the new Arc + Sub + 2 Ones as surrounds?

I do love the latter for TV/movies (I own that combination atm), but hate it for music. Arc+Sub for music is boring, the surrounds for music add a bit, but sound just wrong.

However, the sound quality of music is more important for me than TV/movies. So, obviously I am asking myself if two Fives in stereo will be the better choice for me.

Regarding TV, I only need better sound than with the integrated speakers. But for music, the sound has to be amazing!

So plug-in the Fives per aux to my TV and enjoy music via Tidal? What do you think?

Cheers, George

icon

Beste Antwort von Superschlumpf 17 Juli 2020, 17:14

@George2020 

In my opinion for music there is no better setup than using a five stereo setup. You can try if it also works fine for tv, but remember that the aux in is not designed for tv setup. May be there will be a delay of sound and video. But sometimes it works…

If not for example the Sonos Beam would be a solution to just optimize tv sound. 

Original anzeigen

2 Antworten

Thanks for your recommendation. I ordered two Fives and will do the comparison.

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +3

@George2020 

In my opinion for music there is no better setup than using a five stereo setup. You can try if it also works fine for tv, but remember that the aux in is not designed for tv setup. May be there will be a delay of sound and video. But sometimes it works…

If not for example the Sonos Beam would be a solution to just optimize tv sound. 

Antworten